Biševo island and Blue cave
Biševo is an island known for its steep shores with many caves, the most famous being Blue Cave. First described and painted by Baron Eugen von Ransonet, the cave was originally accessible only by diving as it had one natural entrance underneath the sea level. Based on his suggestion, an artificial entrance, large enough for small boats was built in 1884. Blue cave is one of the most unique natural phenomena in the world. Sunlight reflects through the water coming from the white floor of the cave and bathes the grotto in aquamarine light, while objects in the water appear to be silver.
Our tour to Biševo and Blue cave also includes visiting 4 other islands:
Hvar, Vis, Ravnik & Komiža!
• Experience the outstanding beauty of the Blue Cave’s flickering light
• Swim in the emerald waters of the Green Cave
• Capture a picture perfect moment in the breathtaking Stiniva Cove
• Visit the single populated island of Budikovac
• Round it all off by visiting picturesque Hvar
- Boat ride
- Entrance tickets for the Blue Cave
- Safety gear
Hotel pickup and drop-off