Green cave tour from Split
Small island Ravnik conceals one natural wonder – the Green Cave. Beams of sunlight pass through the cave’s domed ceiling, shooting green colored reflections back and forth within the cave’s interior. The result is a mystical effect of green illumination. The Cave has two large entrances and is very accommodating, granting guests easy entrance with their motorboats. Green cave tour from Split starts early in the morning so don’t miss it!
Beautiful picture of Green cave above belongs to http://www.yacht-rent.com/
Our tour to Ravnik / Green cave also includes visiting 4 other islands:
Hvar, Vis, Pakleni islands & Biševo!
• Experience the outstanding beauty of the Blue Cave’s flickering light
• Swim in the emerald waters of the Green Cave
• Capture a picture perfect moment in the breathtaking Stiniva Cove
• Visit the single populated island of Budikovac
• Round it all off by visiting picturesque Hvar
- Boat ride
- Entrance tickets for the Blue Cave
- Safety gear
Hotel pickup and drop-off