Hvar island from Split
Hvar is considered the sunniest Croatian island, with an annual average of 2726 hours of sun. Thanks to the extremely favorable climate on Hvar, the island is synonymous with high quality wine, brought by the Greeks in the 4. century BC and later refined by the Romans. The town of Hvar, situated on the southwestern coast of the island, is one of the most visited destinations in Croatia. The town is famous for its atmosphere, stone architecture and natural elegance of the indented coastline.
Our tour to Hvar also includes visiting 4 other islands:
Biševo, Vis, Ravnik & Komiža!
• Experience the outstanding beauty of the Blue Cave’s flickering light
• Swim in the emerald waters of the Green Cave
• Capture a picture perfect moment in the breathtaking Stiniva Cove
• Visit the single populated island of Budikovac
• Round it all off by visiting picturesque Hvar
- Boat ride
- Entrance tickets for the Blue Cave
- Safety gear
Hotel pickup and drop-off