Pakleni islands from Split
Take the tour and visit Pakleni islands from Split. Pakleni a.k.a. Paklinski islands are located on the southwest coast of the island of Hvar. The name can be translated as Hells’ islands. Don’t worry it has nothing to do with “Hell” or anything similar as it originally derives from paklina which is an archaic word meaning “tar”. In this case, the word refers to the pine resin once used to coat ships that was harvested on these islands.
Our tour to Pakleni islands cave also includes visiting 4 other islands:
Hvar, Vis, Ravnik & Komiža!
• Experience the outstanding beauty of the Blue Cave’s flickering light
• Swim in the emerald waters of the Green Cave
• Capture a picture perfect moment in the breathtaking Stiniva Cove
• Visit the single populated island of Budikovac
• Round it all off by visiting picturesque Hvar
- Boat ride
- Entrance tickets for the Blue Cave
- Safety gear
Hotel pickup and drop-off