Vis island from Split
Vis island from Split! Vis is the farthest island from the mainland Dalmatia. In 1944 the island was declared a military zone, meaning it would be inaccessible to all foreigners until 1989. Isolation has retained the charm and tone of life typical of the 1950s and which still attracts guests looking for “the Mediterranean as it once was”. Vis attractions are mainly the natural ones such as its unspoiled beaches, sea and air. On the foot of the Hum hill (587 m), lies a harbour town Komiža – a place with rich history firmly attached to the sea. Its inhabitants are mostly fishermen and so far it has withheld the appearance of a small fishermen village with stone houses built in a first row to the sea.
Our tour to Vis island also includes visiting 4 other islands:
Hvar, Biševo, Ravnik & Komiža!
• Experience the outstanding beauty of the Blue Cave’s flickering light
• Swim in the emerald waters of the Green Cave
• Capture a picture perfect moment in the breathtaking Stiniva Cove
• Visit the single populated island of Budikovac
• Round it all off by visiting picturesque Hvar
- Boat ride
- Entrance tickets for the Blue Cave
- Safety gear
Hotel pickup and drop-off